Samoyed Price In India – Samoyed is one such breed that is very popular outside India. It is a friendly and smiling dog that is found in cold countries. A dog of this breed can easily survive at a temperature below 0 degrees.
Samoyed Dog is mostly found in Russia and cold countries. If you want to keep this dog in India then you have to take care of many precautions during the summer days because the Samoyed breed dog likes the cold environment.
Samoyed Price In India –
Samoyed breed is very difficult to find in India and the price of dog of this breed in India is between 60 thousand to 1 lakh. The price of this breed is different in many states of India, So in the states of Bangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, and Pune, etc. you will get the price of a dog of this breed between 1 lakh to 3 lakh.
It weighs between 18 and 30 kg and the height is 19 to 23.5 inches. Apart from the white and cream coat, this dog also comes in other coats but these two coat is very popular. The Samoyed dog has a lifespan of 12 to 14 years.
Is Samoyed Good For Indians?
The Samoyed is such a breed of dog that is found in the cold places of Russia. Dogs of this breed can easily survive in cold places and at temperatures below 0 ° C, but it is very difficult to take care of this breed of dog in India. In simple language, a Samoyed breed dog is not suitable for India.
In India, Samoyed Dogs are kept with great care during the summer because Samoyed dogs like to live in cold areas. Therefore, if you are thinking of buying this dog, In such a situation, it is very difficult to take care of dogs of this breed during the summer days.
Samoyed Dog Overview
Samoyed dogs are beautiful and powerful in appearance and live in places with low temperatures. Their coat is very thick, due to which it is suitable for living in cold areas.
It is called a friendly dog and it is an expert in doing hard work. The Samoyed dog loves to play with children and family members. Their main coat is white.
Samoyed History And Background –
It is an ancient breed of dog and in ancient times dogs of this breed were used for herding, sledding, and hunting.
Let us tell you that dogs of this breed were discovered in England in the late 1800s by polar explorers and before the First War, the import of dogs of this breed started in England.
A few years later, the dog of this breed was introduced to other countries of the world including America. Due to their beauty and behavior, many people liked this breed, and then gradually this breed started becoming popular among the people.
Samoyed Maintenance, Exercise & Health Issues
- Feeding – Samoyed breed dogs like to eat nutritious food which helps in keeping the body fit and well. Let us tell you that these dogs are given food only after consulting the veterinarian.
- Exercise – Along with a nutritious diet, Samoyed dogs need exercise to stay fit as exercise gives them energy.
- Health Issues – It looks healthy and fit. If these dogs are kept in hot places then they can become ill (eg – Progressive Retinal Atrophy (PRA), Aortic Stenosis, Hip Dysplasia, Hypothyroidism & Pulmonic Stenosis)
Factors Affecting – Samoyed Dog Price In India
The price of dogs of this breed can fluctuate in India due to many factors which are as follows.
- Mixed Breed – If your budget is less then you can buy a mixed breed dog. A mixed breed dog costs a little less than a pure breed dog.
- Age – samoyed puppies cost more than developed dogs. Let us tell you that smaller dogs are easier to understand and teach tricks than adult breed dogs.
- Types of Coat – According to research, the dog of this breed has 2 coats. Those are called single and double quotes. The price of single and double quotes varies.
- Location – The price of a Samoyed Dog varies from place to place.
Monthly Expenses On Samoyed Dog In India –
This is an expensive breed of dog and it is very important to take care of it. Now we will talk about how much is the monthly cost to raise dogs of this breed.
- Cost Of Feeding – You can feed meat, vegetables and fruits to the dog of this breed. Apart from food, these dogs should also be fed healthy water. Although the cost of eating this breed is 1500 to 3000 rupees per month, but if you feed it at home, then your expenses can also be reduced.
- Cost Of Grooming – Dogs of this breed have a double coat. One is on the outside and the other on the inside. Samoyed Dogs should be brushed daily and their nails trimmed after three to four weeks. The grooming cost per session ranges from Rs 1,500 to 2,000.
- Cost Of Vet And Vaccination – Taking a Samoyed Dog to the vet from time to time ensures a healthy life. Let us tell you that the cost of the veterinarian and vaccination ranges from 3,000 to 4,000 per year.
- Cost Of Toys – The Samoyed Dog loves to play with toys. The cost of these toys can range from 500 to 1,000 per annum.
What Are The Things To Keep In Mind Before Adopting A Samoyed Dog?
- Be sure to introduce the Samoyed dog to young children and members of your family, otherwise it can become aggressive.
- To keep fit and healthy, take it for a long walk once or twice a week.
- Give Samoyed Dogs nutritious food and clean water to drink. Doing this helps them to stay healthy.
- Get vaccinated after the dog is 3 months old and also take it to the vet for timely examination.
Frequently Asked Question
1. Is Samoyed available in India?
Yes this dog is available in India but in very less quantity
2. Can a Samoyed survive in India
Just as the coat of these breeds protects them from winter, similarly the coat of these breeds also protects them from summer. That’s why Samoyed dogs can survive in India too.
3. Why is Samoyed so expensive?
They are very intelligent and loyal and can pull a lot of weight in difficult times. For this reason, this dog is expensive.
4. Can Samoyeds bite?
It is a friendly dog and does not bite but can bite if it feels threatened or trapped.
5. Is Samoyed a good family dog?
Yes, it is a family-friendly dog and gets along easily with family members and children.
6. Can Samoyed live in hot weather or not?
If water is given to them in sufficient quantity, then they can remain in hot weather.
7. Are Samoyed Dogs Dangerous?
No, Samoyed breed dogs are not dangerous.
8. Is it difficult to raise a Samoyed dog?
These dogs are a bit difficult to raise as they need a cool environment and also need nutritious food, pure water, and exercise.
9. In which countries is the Samoyed found?
Dogs of this breed are found in countries like Russia, America, England, and the Philippines.
10. What is the PRICE of SAMOYED Dog in INDIA?
The Normal PRICE of a SAMOYED Dog in India is between 60 thousand to 1 lakh.
11. black Samoyed dog is very beautiful than white Samoyed dog?
both dogs are beautiful & friendly.
Today in this post we have told you about Samoyed Price In India, samoyed puppy price in India & the cheapest dog breeds in India. Apart from this, we have given you the main information related to Samoyed breed dogs in this post.
If you are thinking of buying a Samoyed dog then I hope you liked this post. Let us tell you that the Samoyed is a good breed and this breed is also loved a lot.
If you have any questions about the Samoyed breed, you can click here. We will definitely answer your question. Thank you…