Shih Tzu Price In India – It looks like a toy and has a playful and cute nature. If you live alone in your home and feel lonely then Shih Tzu is best for you.
Shih Tzu is very popular in China Apart from China, this dog is also very much liked in many countries. Gradually, many people around the world are adopting this breed of dog.
Let us tell you that a few years ago these dogs were rare in India, but due to their playful and cute nature, people of India are also adopting this Shih Tzu. If you are looking to buy and own a Shih Tzu, then this can be a good decision for you.
Today we will give you complete information about Shih Tzu price in India, Shih Tzu price India, shitzu price in India, and Shih Tzu poodle, so read this post completely from beginning to end.
Shih Tzu Price In India – shih tzu puppies for sale
If you are buying a dog for the first time and you are not experienced in owning a dog, then let us tell you that this is a family, adorable and lovely dog. It’s going to be a lot of fun if you happen to own this breed because the Shih Tzu is very playful and trusting.
If you are thinking of buying a Shih Tzu and are not aware of its cost, then let us tell you that the price of Shih Tzu ranges from Rs 25,000 to 50,000 but the price of Shih Tzu depends on various factors. If you buy a Shih Tzu from a top reputable breeder then it can cost more than 50000.
India is a large country with many states and cities. If you buy a Shih Tzu from a city other than your city, it may cost more or less.
There are a few things that you need to keep in mind if you are looking to buy a perfect and loyal Shih Tzu puppy.
- Shih Tzu Breeder – If you buy a puppy from a reputable breeder this can get expensive. If you are not experienced in buying a dog or puppy then buy a puppy from a reputable breeder as many people in the market can fool you by selling mixed breeds.
- Demand – This is an urban dog and it is very popular in big cities, so it is expensive due to their high demand.
- Quality – The price of a cutest shih tzu puppies depends on its quality. It is registered by The Kennel Club of India hence is an expensive dog.
- Male vs Female – shih tzu Male and female dogs have similar temperament but in India the cost of male puppy is more than female puppy.
Health issues –
Shih Tzu is a good dog but they have some health-related diseases which are as follows…
- Eye Issues – They can have normal eyes at any age and they can also have problems with cataracts. Eyes can be treated by a vet and their eyes can be corrected by surgery. If a dog is left untreated after a cataract, he may lose his vision with cataracts.
- Ear Issues – Shih Tzu have a long coat, due to which hair starts growing in their ears. If you do not clean their ears regularly, then they start getting ear infections and then ear infections are treated by the vet.
- Skin Sensitive – Shih Tzu dogs should be bathed regularly and kept clean. They have skin sensitivities and they also have problems with allergies and irritation.
- Life Span – According to a UK Kennel Club survey, the Shih Tzu has a lifespan of 10 to 16 years.
It looks like a toy and has a long coat which makes it look cute. Its hair is also long and it is necessary to keep it clean. If you don’t do this, they may get sick.
It comes in Gold, White, Black, White, Gray, and Dark/Light Brown colors. It looks very beautiful in white color. Their height is 20–28 cm (7.9–11.0 in) and height is 4–7.5 kg (8.8–16.5 lb).
HOW TO CHOOSE AN ORIGINAL SHIH TZU –
Dogs of this breed look like toys and also look cute. If you are looking to buy an original Shih Tzu then you need to keep the following things in mind which are as follows.
- Always buy a puppy from a reputable breeder.
- To pick a good breed, get information about it from Google and YouTube.
- Meet the dog’s parents before buying a puppy from the breeder.
vaccination cost –
This Parvovirus is a serious disease in India. Puppies under the age of six months can get this disease. Therefore, a puppy under the age of six months must be vaccinated.
Parvovirus can be passed on to your puppy from exposure to soil. Therefore, to avoid this deadly disease, get your puppy vaccinated on time. The cost of vaccination of puppies in India ranges from Rs 750 to 1500.
Grooming Cost –
It is a breed of the puppy with a long coat and low shedding. You must bathe SHIH TZU 1 to 2 times a month but while bathing them use a good quality shampoo and also keep a good brush with you.
Do not bathe your dog with human shampoo and soap. Let us tell you that the price of SHIH TZU accessories (a towel, bedding, collar, leash, food, water bowls and play toys, etc.) is around Rs 3,000 to 4,000.
Some Important Frequently Asked Question –
Yes, It can live in India.
Rs 25,000 to 50,000
plz, check on google and youtube before buying.
height is 20–28 cm (7.9–11.0 in) and height is 4–7.5 kg (8.8–16.5 lb).
No, It can not Be Left Alone All Day at home.
Every 2 hours
yes, It is lazy.
12 to 16 hours
Rs 3,000 to 4,000 in six month
Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 7,000 per month
2000- Rs. 4000.
Chicken & Sweet Potatoes, Beef & Pumpkin & Lamb & Quinoa.
1/2 to 1 cup of high quality dry food
₹ 28,500 – ₹ 47,000
₹ 29,500 – ₹ 48,500
₹ 28,500 – ₹ 47,000
₹ 30,000 – ₹ 49,500
₹ 29,500 – ₹ 48,500
Also Read –
Today in this post we have told you about Black Shih Tzu Price In India, White Shih Tzu dog price in India, Newborn Shih Tzu puppy price in India & Poodle price in India, Apart from this, We have given you the main information related to the Shih Tzu dogs & puppies in this post.
If you are thinking of buying a Shih Tzu dog breed then I hope you liked this post. Let us tell you that Shih Tzu is a good breed.
If you have any questions related to the Shih Tzu. You can ask in the comment box. We will definitely answer your question. Thank you…